Truskett Law Is Tulsa’s Best Birth Injury Lawyer
Are you in need of legal assistance for a birth injury case in Tulsa? We know how sensitive and traumatic a birth injury incident can be. That is why it’s crucial to find a highly skilled and experienced birth injury lawyer who can provide the representation you deserve. We are Truskett Law, a renowned law firm based in Tulsa, dedicated to helping families dealing with birth injuries. Choosing Truskett Law for your Tulsa birth injury lawyer ensures that you have a team of experienced professionals on your side. We understand the emotional and financial toll that birth injuries can have on families and are committed to fighting for your rights and compensation.
Types Of Birth Injuries
Here at Truskett Law, we cover any and all birth injury-related cases. Here are some of the most common types of birth injuries that can occur:
- Cerebral Palsy. Cerebral palsy is a neurological disorder that affects movement and coordination. It can result from oxygen deprivation during birth, trauma, or medical negligence.
- Erb’s Palsy. Erb’s palsy occurs when the nerves in the upper arm are damaged during childbirth, leading to weakness or paralysis. It can be caused by excessive force or improper delivery techniques.
- Brachial Plexus Injuries. The brachial plexus is a network of nerves that controls movement and sensation in the arms and hands. Injuries to this area can occur during a difficult delivery, resulting in partial or complete loss of arm function.
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE). HIE is a condition caused by oxygen deprivation to the brain before, during, or after birth. It can lead to long-term neurological damage and developmental delays.
- Shoulder Dystocia. Shoulder dystocia occurs when a baby’s shoulder gets stuck behind the mother’s pubic bone during delivery. It can cause nerve damage, fractures, and other injuries.
- Facial Nerve Palsy. Facial nerve palsy is characterized by temporary or permanent weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. It can be caused by trauma or pressure on the facial nerves during delivery.
- Skull Fractures. Skull fractures can occur during a difficult or traumatic birth. They may require medical intervention and can lead to complications such as bleeding or brain damage.
- Spinal Cord Injuries. Spinal cord injuries during birth can have severe consequences, including paralysis or loss of sensation in different parts of the body.
These are just a few examples of birth injury cases. It’s recommended to consult with us to understand your specific circumstances and determine if you have a valid case.
Get The Best Tulsa Birth Injury Lawyer
When it comes to birth injury cases in Tulsa, Truskett Law stands out as a reliable and compassionate legal resource. With our extensive experience and dedication to our client’s well-being, we are well-equipped to handle the complexities of birth injury lawsuits. Don’t wait to get the compensation and closure you deserve. Call us today to set up a free consultation or visit our Tulsa birth injury website to learn more about our services.