Property Damage


For most property damage cases, you will have to deal with an insurance company. Insurance adjusters need a lot of evidence so be sure to take pictures and video of the scene.


If you aren’t comfortable with the amount of money an insurance adjuster offers you, hire an attorney to help you collect what you deserve.


John Truskett has over 13 years of experience in personal injury cases and cares about his clients. To set up your free consultation, call (918) 392-5444, or email John directly at